Sunday, August 20, 2006

I have finally succumbed

I have finally succumbed to pressure, and created my own blog (as you can see, if you're reading this). Daniel told me I'd have to call it Reformed Steve, but, not wanting to give myself a label (especially one which is used in anumber of differing ways), I thought I'd call it Reforming Steve. Truly Reformed Christians will, after all, be constantly reforming, as they know God better through His Word.

As yet, I'm not sure what I'll end up blogging about. Probably about things I read in the Bible, dealing with difficult children at school, and anything else that comes to mind, but we'll see. My life isn't really that interesting, so the blog probably won't be either, but I'll do my best.

Now to see if I can manage to get this to load...

2 comments:

Liam Beadle said...

Stephen reformata semper reformanda!

I am looking forward to this - a nice surprise for getting back from camp.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.