This is fantastic:
Don't read it if:
1. You think you have any strength of your own to withstand temptation;
2. You want to remain unchallenged;
3. You want a quick-and-easy way to defeat temptation, and aren't willing to take a thorough look at Biblical teaching.
Do read it if:
1. You recognize that apart from Christ you can do nothing, and that, if Abraham, David, and Peter fell, what chance do you have?
2. You're willing to be challenged and even scared by Biblical truth;
3. You take sin so seriously that you're willing to put much prayer and effort into understanding temptation and the nature of your own soul.